Brooklyn, New York, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a brand new market analysis report printed by Global Market Estimates, the Global Offshore Wind Turbines Market is projected to develop at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2023 to 2028.
The market is anticipated to develop in the course of the forecast interval as a result of it will possibly meet the world’s electrical energy wants and might produce extra vitality within the ocean. This development is probably going to be fueled by the rising recognition of renewable vitality sources in energy era. Offshore wind energy ranks second by way of electrical energy manufacturing amongst renewable vitality sources.
Key Market Insights
- As per the inspiration sort outlook, monopile is predicted to be the most important section within the offshore wind generators market from 2023 to 2028
- As per the situation proximity sort, the floating waters section is predicted to be the most important section within the offshore wind generators market from 2023 to 2028
- The Asia Pacific area is analyzed to be the fastest-growing area available in the market
- The United States may have the most important share available in the market in the course of the forecast interval of 2023-2028.
- Top gamers within the international offshore wind generators market embrace Enercon GmbH, GoldWind, Nordex Se, Suzlon Energy Limited, Vestas, Orsted, Siemens Gamesa, Doosan, GE, ABB, Envision, and Mingyang, amongst others.
By Foundation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023–2028)
By Location Proximity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023–2028)
- Shallow Water
- Transitional Water
- Deep Water
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023–2028)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Director – Global Accounts & Strategic Advisory
Email tackle: [email protected]
Phone Number: +1 6026667238