Dublin, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “North America Virtual Pipeline Systems Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis by Type, Gas, Pressure Rating, and Application” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The digital pipeline methods market in North America is predicted to develop from US$ 334.17 million in 2022 to US$ 524.37 million by 2028. It is estimated to develop at a CAGR of seven.8% from 2022 to 2028.
Increasing Energy Demands Creating Need for Virtual Pipeline Systems
According to the most recent version of the IEA’s semi-annual report on electrical energy markets, the North America vitality demand elevated by ~5% in 2021 after a drop of 1% in 2020 as an affect of the COVID-19 pandemic. The demand is predicted to develop by 4% in 2022, primarily as a result of a recovering North America financial system, main the best way.
Furthermore, in current occasions, pure fuel has gained prominence because it burns cleaner than standard fossil fuels, similar to coal, gasoline, and diesel. The world is dealing with severe repercussions of North America warming, which is compelling a shift towards cleaner vitality sources and pure fuel. Virtual pipelines permit pure fuel corporations to increase their attain past their native market, thereby permitting them to broaden their footprint.
Virtual pipelines are designed for the land transport of fuel shipments in containers by rail or street; they may also be transported on the water in coastal tankers and river ships. These methods will be employed to provide pure fuel to energy vegetation and personal prospects who can not take part in pipeline improvement as a result of geological constraints.
Virtual pipelines present flexibility in transporting pure fuel together with eliminating the necessity for big bodily pipeline installations. The deployment of bodily pipelines isn’t all the time possible as a result of terrain or geopolitical points, which additional drives the digital pipeline market.
North America Virtual Pipeline Systems Market Segmentation
The North America digital pipeline methods market is segmented into kind, fuel, stress score, utility, and nation.
- Based on kind, the market is segmented into normal trailer and towable trailer. The normal trailer section registered the bigger market share in 2022.
- Based on fuel, the market is segmented intoCNG, hydrogen, and others. The CNG section held the biggest market share in 2022.
- Based on stress score, the market is segmented into lower than 3000 Psi, 3001 Psi to 5000 Psi, and greater than 5001 Psi. The 3001 Psi to 5000 Psi section held the biggest market share in 2022.
- Based on utility, the market is segmented into industrial, transportation, and industrial & residential. The transportation section held the biggest market share in 2022.
- Based on nation, the market is segmented into the US, Mexico, and Canada. The US dominated the market share in 2022.
- Increasing Energy Demands Creating Need for Virtual Pipeline Systems
- Rising Shale Gas Extraction Driving Demand for Virtual Pipeline System
- Significant Dominance of Conventional Pipeline Infrastructure
- Growing Inclination in the direction of Consumption of Natural Gas
- Growing Investment in VPS Technologies
|No. of Pages||105|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$334.17 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$524.37 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.8%|
|Regions Covered||North America|
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. North America Virtual Pipeline Systems Market Landscape
5. North America Virtual Pipeline Systems Market – Key Market Dynamics
6. Virtual Pipeline Systems – North America Market Analysis
7. North America Virtual Pipeline Systems Market – By Type
8. North America Virtual Pipeline Systems Market – By Gas
9. North America Virtual Pipeline methods Market – By Pressure Rating
10. North America Virtual Pipeline Systems Market – By Application
11. North America Virtual Pipeline Systems Market – Country Analysis
12. Industry Landscape
13. Company Profiles
- Galileo Technologies S.A.
- Bayotech, Inc.
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Quantum Fuel Systems LLC.
- Chart Industries, Inc.
- Fiba Technologies Inc.
- Hexagon Agility
- Composite Advanced Technologies, LLC.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s main supply for worldwide market analysis experiences and market knowledge. We give you the most recent knowledge on worldwide and regional markets, key industries, the highest corporations, new merchandise and the most recent traits.